Liri has no commercial funding, the development is done by team members and third-party contributors in their spare time. With continual funding, the Liri team will be able to dedicate more time on the project as well as pay contributors.
You can support our ongoing crowdfunding campaign on Bountysource Salt. Choose an amount, get rewards, and help us reach our goals. Learn MoreBountysource Salt
Liri is for all people around the World; help us make it available to everyone into their language.
If a translation team for you language already exist, join their effort regardless. There will be more strings to translate in the future, also reviewing existing translations would be very helpful.
All Translators must create an account on Transifex as their service powers our translation management.
How to become a Translator
English is the source language. You must be able to translate from English to your desired language.
The steps are:
- Signup for an account on Transifex.
- Verify your email address, log in and then go to the Liri project page.
- Choose the language you want to translate or, if it isn't listed, click the Request Language button.
- If you are requesting a new language, select or search for it in the dialog box that will appear.
- If your desired language already exist, click on the Language link and then click the Join Team button on the next page.
- Click on the resource you want to work in.
- Click the Translate Now button to use the Transifex editor or, if you prefer, download the file for use offline and then upload your changes.
- If you are using the Transifex editor, choose the option "Untranslated" and you will see all the untranslated strings on the left bar.